SEVERE CLINICAL DEPRESSION

Santa Monica, CA

HI I'M Boatleaf Betty-I struggle with severe depression. I write about this sometimes on THE URBAN QUIPSTER thread on the CLEAN AND CLUTTER-FREE forum, as both issues are connected. Right now, after a long period of tremendous progress and functioning very well, the depression monster is back in full force & I feel like a deflated balloon. This was triggered by someone who I considered a close trusted friend verbally eviscerating me over the Christmas holidays. Since then I've had trouble functioning. I just became a subscriber so I can now post here. I am struggling so much that I feel ashamed to post on THE URBAN QUIPSTER thread even tho I started it. I am ashamed to tell people that I am on disability for depression and that at times like this I become so confused that if I was not educated about depression I might think that I was developing Alzheimer's. Now, someone reading this might say, "But you express yourself clearly, you don't sound confused at all.'' Yes, but I have to do laundry because I have no clean clothes and right now I feel so confused that I can't figure out how to go about doing it. This has been going on for days and my clothes smell and I am having suicidal thoughts because I feel like I am letting people down. DON'T WORRY, I HAVE SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO PREVENT SUICIDE BUT I FEEL WORTHLESS AND AM AFRAID EVERYONE WILL RIDICULE ME THE WAY MY FRIEND DID. I am going to call a prayer line now. This is absolutely terrifying. Please pray for me guys. Betty

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!