January - Ideas/Challenges/Accomplishments/Organizing Myself

Victoria Harbour, ON

Happy New Year everyone..

moved us over from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1382150/

want to thank you all for stopping in and edging me on..much was accomplished in 2014, all my efforts were appreciated by those getting homemade gifts..some smiles and some tears when opening them..feel you were part of the process..graduated to a throw this morning..only had a package of fat quarters when I started so was limited to what I could do

love you posting your projects as well, always gives me food for thought!

I'll start January with two pieces I did this week, now need quilting...the what was to be a runner
When in Barrie on the weekend or next week I'll go in to the fabric shop that cut these fat quarter pkgs and see If I can get one of the prints and maybe do another border to make it a half decent throw..

BUT..oh oh no more white thread unless I hid some somewhere

found the twister throw, have no clue what I'll ever do with the twister basket but I'm this far might as well quilt it, now to find thread

but first, going to try and make myself presentable so I can enjoy a bit of New Years day..not a happy day for me but when my thoughts go to where they shouldn't I quickly say, to another room in that brain of mine, remember happy times...working so far

This message was edited Jan 1, 2015 9:37 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 312 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!