At wits end...

With a fish ... yep thats right a fish.

I have an Australian Rainbow Fish, well, I did have 2 but one killed the other and has now begun to hound the other fish to the point where 2 have already died. The book I have on tropical fish says that they are peaceful community fish as did the seller, but on further investigation and other books it appears that they aren't community fish at all!

I've tried asking round the local tropical fish shops to see if they will take him off my hands but they all say no.

No suggestions of killing it please, after all its only being what it is. It looks like I'm going to have to ask Mom to get my other smaller tank from the attic in her house and set up a separate tank.

I'm just venting here really, but I'm annoyed with myself because I took it that the one book I have is correct. In future I will not rely on one book again!

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!