for Mid-Atlantic Winter Seed Swap participants

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Mid-Atlantic DGers are planning a seed swap in Frederick, MD on Jan 31. Details can be found in the Mid-Atlantic Gardening Forum. Join us if you can!

We often post "I'm ordering from thus and such seed company. If anybody wants something from there, let me know." I figured the new group buy forum might be a good place for these discussions and arrangements.

This is a general thread for us to use in sharing and splitting seed orders. I know it's the time of year that a lot of us are browsing seed catalogs, and often there's just 1 thing that you'd like -- but not if you have to pay that minimum shipping charge on it!

I'm not keeping a spreadsheet for this -- We'll probably be ordering from several sources between us, and I figure whoever is placing an order can keep track of what other people want to add to their order and what the costs are. It's not a bad idea to post your order list just before it becomes final (let people know how you're splitting shipping charges, also).

If your order arrives in time for our swap on Jan 31, great. If not, you'll have to pop the seeds into a bubble envelope, and the recipient will need to cough up postage (still less than paying that minimum shipping charge).

So, please post where you're planning to order from, or what you'd like from where, and we'll see if we can save ourselves some money!

Thumbnail by critterologist
This thread has 24 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!