Merry Christmas

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Merry Christmas to all my pals here in the Northeast Gardening Forum. Hope you all had a great holiday!
Martha

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

We had a very nice day and spent time with family we hadn't seen in a while. Merry Christmas, Martha!

Staten Island, NY(Zone 6a)

Merry Xmas to all my garden buddies . I had a great day .my hubby 3 kids came in from Canada and my daughter and fiancé came over for breakfast and dinner and we opened gifts together . We had lots of fun.

Riverhead, NY

Merry Christmas all around. I got a new dual chamber composter... yahoo. Assembly is a nightmare, but tomorrow's another day. Peace and smiles.

Thomaston, CT

I received a seed box from Monticello with heritage vegetable seeds.....also if anyone gets Yankee Mag, they are doing some kind of article on Old Barn Farm, the blueberry farm where my son lives.....May-June issue.

RevWhitebeard, lots of luck with assembling your compost tumbler you will be in seven heaven when you reap the results. Lol

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

It's almost here. I leave for FL to house hunt with DH on Thursday to find a new residence for my plants. I have inherited the "Aloe of Death" from the public library. {see the picture}. I expect to change my residence sometime by the end of January. Mickey Mouse, look out!
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart

Hi gardenmart, that is a beautiful Aloe plant. I had given up on Aloe but two summers ago someone gave me a plant and I now know how to take care of it and it is growing very well.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Gosh, Martha, that is a nice-looking aloe!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a wonderful and safe New Year

This Christmas was a mix of happy and sad, I love Christmas and love watching the kids excitement but then the sad- it was the 5th anniversary of my mom's passing, the 1st Christmas without my brother in law and my friend's husband lost his battle with bone cancer on Christmas Eve....*sigh*

Thomaston, CT

I know, Jen......my Mom passed the day before my birthday......7 days before Christmas.....it was the 1st Christmas without my brother as well......we toasted all our missing loved ones at the Christmas table, but we also knew they were with us in spirit!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.