CLOSED: Offered: Garlic Chive bulbs

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Offer lots of at least 10 bulbs - for postage or trades.

Allium tuberosum

This message was edited Mar 19, 2015 7:05 PM

Pawleys Island, SC

Lazlo, if you still have some of these, I would love to give some a home. What are you looking for in trade?

Winnetka, CA

Hi Lazlo -

I'd love to take you up on your offer - I'd like to send postage if that's ok with you?

Let me know... and thanks, Nancy

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

What sort of garlic do you have, hardneck, softneck, or Creole? Prey-tell, when was it dug? Don't you worry about freezing weather when shipping it?

Ken

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I think he may be talking about Allium tuberosum?

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

Oh, OK. That's not even a garlic but is more related to the onion.

Ken

Huntsville, TX(Zone 8b)

Happy to take some for postage, or if there is anything in my list you would like in trade!

Center, TX

Hey Lazlo, Good to hear from you. Hope your back is doing well. I am so ready for spring and planting weather. have a good day and stay on Daves . Alda

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Sorry to all that I've orphaned this thread.

The freezes in Feb did in all the foliage but darned near every bulb has come back strong with good green shoots. Today & tomorrow I will try to directly DM all above who have already expressed interest with info on postage.

These don't usually need more than a padded envelope, moist paper toweling about the bulb & roots, with tissue paper about the greenery. I use 1st class package rates but will oblige requests to use priority mail.

THERE ARE LOTS OF THESE BULBS AVAILABLE. Seeds too, if you are hardcore! ;-)

ATBTY ~ ŁazŁo

Thumbnail by LazLo
Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Linda - Thanks for your interest and patience with me. Trade proposal sent in DM.

Thumbnail by LazLo
Belton, TX

Glad to hear you are up and about!...and Love the New Photo...just popped in to say Hi, Friend!

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Well, howdy, Mary Ann!

Center, TX

Lazlo, Glad to hear from you again. Do you have any Moi Grande seeds? I lost all of mine in the greenhouse. They were about 2" tall and had damp off. Let me know and I will send envy and stamps. Alda

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Alda,

Sure do. Not certain how many but I know I handled an envelope labeled as Moe Grande'. Gimme a day to figure out where the heck that envelope is now. Years ago I was so organized cate logging seeds but now?

I know they exist so go ahead and send 2 forever stamps. How they'll be protected from the USPS machines should interest you.

~ ŁazŁo

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

My apologies to all waiting on garlic chive bulbs ... all are happy and still in the ground. Locating the promised additional garlic chive seeds has been the trouble. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Plan Z: Dig, package & mail out by this Thurs., Apr. 2nd.

Mea culpa. Beat me, beat me, make me date bad Czechs. ;-)

~ ŁazŁo

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.