Brugie's Harlot

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

My subject line looks controversial but Brugie used to have a brug he loved named "Harlot." If he is not longer part of DG, I hope some of you have a "Harlot" and will trade a cutting. PLMK..........Betty

Northeast, WA(Zone 5a)

For Heaven's sake Betty, first of all, I quit growing Brugs several years ago and haven't heard the name 'Brugie' forever! Next, I DIDN'T know Brugie was a "he". LOL, all these years. Amazing. Fun hearing it anyway. Thanks Jnette

Long Beach, CA

I don't have her but I hope you find your cutting.
Rhapsody

Thanks Jnette. That was really funny. I wonder why I thought Brugie was a man???? Hopefully someone has a Harlot and will share a cutting with me. Hopefully, I will mix up Rhapsody's sex, plants, and name, too........Betty

Northeast, WA(Zone 5a)

So funny. Once in a while we get a good laugh on here. Not often, but some. Jnette

I meant NOT mix up Rhapsody's sex, plants and name, too.....maybe I should quit typing now.

Northeast, WA(Zone 5a)

LOL, Betty, remember what I said about a good laugh?

I was wondering what advantage or, that you were looking to gain by mixing all that together. And, poor Rhapsody had the shortest statement on this thread but you sure made a mess of her/him??? LOL, think we had better stop while we can. jnette

I'm outta here, lol.

Long Beach, CA

Quote from Jnette :
LOL, Betty, remember what I said about a good laugh?

I was wondering what advantage or, that you were looking to gain by mixing all that together. And, poor Rhapsody had the shortest statement on this thread but you sure made a mess of her/him??? LOL, think we had better stop while we can. jnette

I am absolutely a girl!!
Rhaps

Northeast, WA(Zone 5a)

Thanks GIRL!! >grin< Jnette

hanging my head

Northeast, WA(Zone 5a)

LOL, thought you were gone.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.