My 24 Carrot Cheese Cake

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

OMG, I totally outdid myself with this one. I usually make this with red velvet cake but I'm not that fond of using all the red food coloring and I also am not a big chocolate eater so I thought, how about switching the red velvet for Carrot cake. It is a WINNER !!

It is Carrot cake on top and bottom and has a cheese cake center layer with Cream cheese frosting and topped with chopped pecans.

I will put the recipe all together for you if your interested. I guarantee this will become your all time favorite cake.

To top it off I knew it was going to be great when the first cake stuck to the bottom of the pan and to my ultimate surprise this is how it came out. I was able to scrape the stuck portion off the pan in two pieces and put it back on.

So you might say that this cake is made with love.

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!