Help sewing American girl doll clothes no doll

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Can;t afford to buy the AG doll clothes, heavens they are as expensive as mine! So I decided to sew some. Then I learned older AG dolls maybe a different size from the new ones. DGD got hers for birthday in August. If you have an AG doll could you please check these measurements against your doll? I would be so grateful. I got these off the internet but I don't know if they are right or not.
I also need the measurement from the front of the waistband under the crouch to the back waistband. I may have just made some hip-huggers....ugh! I have posted on the yahoo AG group but they are very busy. Any help would really be appreciated.

These are the measurements I have:
18 inches tall
chest - 11.75
waist - 11.5
hips - 12
across shoulders 4.5
shoulder to wrist 5
shoulder to waist 5
top of arms 4.75 not sure what that means
circumference of lower arm 4.25
waist to below knee - 7.25
waist to ankles - 9.5
girth - 17.25
neck - 7
inseam 5.5

I also need the measurements from the waistband in back to the front going under the crouch.

This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!