New Seed Source. All Seed packets are $.99 cents

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

Hi, Guys!

MIgardener (in Michigan), a young, but very experienced veggie gardener, has launched a webstore to make seeds "sustainable, attainable, and affordable." The quantities he is offering in each packet are VERY generous for just $.99 cents.

I've been following him on YouTube for half a year, and like what I see.

Check out his new store. Hope this helps!

Linda

http://migardener.com/

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

I just ordered 13 seed packets. Thanks for the info.

Ken

^^_^^ !!!!

Thank YOU for supporting him, drdawg43!

His videos are exceptionally well done, and this young guy does his homework before putting anything out there.

You might wanna catch some of his YouTube videos in the near future. He and his wife are moving. They'll be setting up a new garden, and he's gonna post videos of the garden progress at their new location.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the info. I also ordered some seeds from him & subscribed to his YouTube channel.
Jo-Ann

Olathe, KS(Zone 5a)

Just ordered 9 and liked on facebook. Got 4 (mache, waltham squash, minnesota midget, sugar baby) I already had - just in case, 5 new to me (sorrel, upland cress, burgundy red onion, tropeana lunga onion, and canary melon). Just subscribed to You Tube too. Thanks.

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

Linda, just to let you know, after two weeks I have not received any seeds. I don't know whether this is important or not, but even going out "snail-mail", they should have arrived before now.

Ken

Hi, Guys!

I'm still waiting on my seeds, too. Been trying to reach him. I'll let you know what he says.

Hi, guys!

I just found two messages in my inbox that I hadn't checked in awhile. Here's one from Luke:

Hello Linda!

I really thank you for shouting us out on so many great pages! We have
sent all the orders out a LONG time ago, If you did not get your order
yet I will simply package a new one up for you. It should have arrived a
long time ago! The post office has been far from nice to us... I am terribly sorry about that!

Just as future note, Let me know as soon as you feel something might be wrong. I ship everything out not later than 2 days of the order being filled.

Thank you for checking in so that we can fix this!

Sincerely,
Luke Marion

ps: Message us at Contact.MIgardener@gmail.com so we will be able to
exchange emails better. This contact funtion is not the best, and we are
working on improving it. thanks.

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

Linda, I just emailed MIgardener about those seeds. I will let you know the response.

Ken

Thanks, Ken,

I'll stay on top of this!

Starkville, MS(Zone 8a)

Linda, as of noon today I have heard nothing back from Luke. Perhaps he/they don't monitor emails like I do. I am patient.

Ken

I got my seeds today. Well above my expectations!

Luke posted them to me on 12/02/12.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.