Pictures and yakking Christmas #14

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Ok, past due for new thread. I wanted to start new thread with PICTUREs and I decided I'd have to settle for WIP.
So 3 of them kind of.... first one, I bought the quilt top in a silent auction over 2 years ago. I have it quilted just need to bind it and it's ready for hanging. 2 project is the tree skirt I told you about. The fabric is all stuff that a good friend had given me, part of a stash from a quilter that passed away. 3 project is placemats she had started and I hope to finish. The upper left one is finished, the other 3 have been quilted but the border/cut edge not put on yet. It is designed with a clipped fray edge.

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1378756/

This message was edited Nov 21, 2014 5:34 PM

This message was edited Nov 21, 2014 5:37 PM

Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2
This thread has 241 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!