Merry Christmas Swap 2014 "What did Santa bring?"

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

p

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

R

Can you solve anytime?

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

There was a big ole box delivered today from Santa Susie :) Girl you shouldnt have done all this, I wish you could seen the boys! They LOVE and i mean LOVE the chalkboards and magnets. That is such a cool idea! Thank you so much! It was def like Christmas here tonight~!

C- Chalk Board/Magnets (boys), Crystal Water Beads for Mom, peppermint bark Candy..which im going to dig into when im done :), instant phone Charger for chad.

H- His/Hers mini emergency flashlights, His/Hers Vibrator lol, His/Hers Orange spice hotpad/coasters

R- Rose Potpourri

I- IOU for DLs...Brea Rabbits Baby (lol just had more babies on fri), Bunny Eyes, & Cats Pajamas. Love the names! ;)

S-Snowman Christmas Tree (Im sorry he didnt make it), naughty cat Slippers, Spring Daffy Bulbs

T- Towel Angel (this is so neat, iv never seen one!), tree angel in my tree, Tulips!

M- Margarita/Drinkmaker glass

A- ABC wood letters for the boys, Alliums! :)

S- Soft Socks, Snowman Earrings, lots of Stickers for the boys..you werent kiddin lol

Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat Thumbnail by badcat

The Polar Express?

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

G

Wow Badcat! Susie didn't send you ANY coal? She sent you everything but! lol Great box! Santa definitely stopped by early this year.

Ocean Springs, MS

Amanda, you must have been really good! You were very blessed with a big box of goodies for you and your family! :) Susie, thanks for being so sweet!

Nanny, you are right! You may solve anytime you think you know it.

I'm heading to bed soon. I'll post a new puzzle in the morning. Better put your thinking cap on because it will be a brainteaser! LOL

Love y'all ♥

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Amanda, that is a great box of goodies you got.

Ocean Springs, MS

Moving to a new thread:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1381313/
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1381313/

Last Wheel of fortune was The Polar Express. Go to new thread for the new game!

This message was edited Nov 20, 2014 5:46 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.