Fraud Report

Missouri City, TX

Well it finally happened - got a letter from Verizon thanking me for the cell phone order.

I am not a Verizon customer. Called the "800" number and spent the better part of an hour in automated phone h-e-double hockey sticks, finally got a human and explained the issue. He said that would ne handled by their Fraud Department and he would transfer me to them. Oh, Boy!! Here we go again - automated voice telling me how important the call is to them. After another quarter hour the automated voice has a new message - " Call volume is so high we cannot answer your call at this time - fIll out a fraud report form and we will get back with you within 24 hours."

Now how does one fill out a fraud form on the phone??

Called our provider, got a human - yippie! - and she was truly concerned. even went through the automated voice process with me and was surprised when she heard the "we're too busy" message, but there was a followup message saying that there would be an attendant shortly. She advised be to hang on.

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!