I just got my first bloom

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Yea!!! The plants that I got from taters55 bloomed today. So excited and its so pretty. We are suppose to get high winds tonight so I hope that doesn't mess up the ones that haven't opened yet.

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I am so excited, Look at these

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
Long Beach, CA

I bet you are excited!! Congratulations. She is lovely. Do you know her name?

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

No but I bet that Taters55 can tell you. She gave them to me. They smell so nice too.

Long Beach, CA

Yes they do have a fabulous smell. I hope she gives you hundreds of blooms. Do you plan of becoming a collector?

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Yep Rhapsody, I am hooked. I have this awesome area I would like to do it in if it gets enough light. I may have to do some trimming of overhanging limbs. I would like to do it in my secret garden.

Do you have any suggestions on my next one?

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
Long Beach, CA

I think it would go great there. It would complement the area nicely... maybe add a bench or swing there to make a real comfort zone.

I can tell you some of my favorites. New Orleans Lady, Melon Kisses, Miss Emily MacKenzie, Pink Perfection, Salmon Perfection, Shredded White and Angels Exotic.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Well,I knew that it was going to happen anytime. Must have just opened last night.

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

This is an update on the single bloom. I think it is from the same mother plant as the other ones

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
Long Beach, CA

You are working it out! Look how pretty.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

It didn't change color. It is all white so it must be from a different plant. I have seen some that are double blooms, like a flower within a flower. What are those called? Does anyone have any seeds for sale or trade for something else??

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Glad to see your getting pretty blooms Jan. I sent no named plants, as that is all I have. Take cuttings and you will have more next year!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, the single one turned pink like the others and is just beautiful

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.