Happy Birthday Greenthumb!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

It is David's birthday, or was yesterday. The birthday notices on the DG home page change over sometime the following day, so I noticed it first thing this morning instead of yesterday morning. Happy, happy birthday David!!!!! I heard through the grapevine that you had a wonderful day of it repairing a retaining wall LOL. Well, you will just have to extend the celebration all week...

Thumbnail by aspenhill
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday David, if a little late. I agree you should extend the celebration for the week.

Thumbnail by Catbird423
Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Hope you had a happy birthday, David! Repairing a retaining wall sounds like the best birthday activity! :)

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy B'day GT!!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday! You've got that mature beauty of a sycamore trunk!

Thumbnail by sallyg
Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

That's an odd compliment Sally......just sayin ;-P

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

yeah, I was trying to be poetic, and hasty too...before a full cup of coffee...and limited pics on my desktop...
David...you know we love and admire you!!! We look up to you for your extensive knowledge..how's that? maybe that's where I was trying to go with the pic...

This message was edited Oct 20, 2014 7:30 AM

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Lol...yeah much better! You know us youngins...our minds are always in the gutter ;-)

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Sally, are you pointing out that I'm blotchy and peeling? I may have some ailments, but I don't think I'm about to leaf this world. (I do require a lot of water though) ;-)

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Wouldn't miss wishing you another wonderful year, David!

SO--I wish you a very Happy Birthday--and many more to come.

Gita

Thumbnail by Gitagal
Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

Hope you have had a wonderful birthday, David!

Here is the Browallia speciosa that I grew from the seeds you gave me.

Thumbnail by donnerville
annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Greenthumb I wish for your year ahead to be filled with Monarch, pollinator and native plant adventures and many opportunities to share your knowledge and passions with others as you have with so many of us.

Happy nectaring!

Thumbnail by coleup
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Happiest of birthdays, David.

Vienna, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday, David! I hope you had time to play outside on this spectacular day.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.