White Queen's Wreath

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

I've been trying to get this vine to go for years and it has finally decided to put out some blooms. I think they look pretty along with the pink.

Thumbnail by judyb
Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

Very nice. I've never seen the white one.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Nancy, I think it must not be as willing to grow as the pinks, or maybe white just doesn't have the punch that is wanted but I love it with the more colorful. Thanks for commenting.

Chandler, AZ(Zone 9b)

I've never seen the white either. It's a nice contrast. Your perseverance paid off. My pinks are aggressively happy.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Jim, I'm pretty sure I had to start the white from seeds. I don't know if just one survived or if there's more than one plant.

Aren't these vines happy this time of year? Only problem with ours is that it has spread to an overhead arbor and now drips blooms down over your head - and the blossoms are filled with honey- bees. I'm allergic to h/b stings so I'm a little antsy walking under them. They leave me alone just working around them but the problem comes if I happen to inadvertently bother one, happened once when I was cleaning the pond. Ouch!

Mesa, AZ

Will have to get me some of them there white seeds, that is a lovely contrast and I would love to have it also!

Susie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.