After all these years I'm back again

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

First off... I want to say hello to my old friends on here that I met when this site first started and send big hugs to those I was lucky enough to meet at the first DG round up in Crossville, TN. That was such a wonderful time I'll never forget - it was like opening Christmas presents to finally meet those you had been in touch with online face to face. I also want to send big hugs to the gardeners I was lucky enough to meet at the Georgia and Texas round-ups way back then too, more friendship presents to open along with meeting gardening friends from this site that opened their homes and freely shared plants with me during my travels :).

I apologize to those I suddenly went poof on but my marriage ended, I found myself dealing with breast cancer alone, a tropical storm destroyed my greenhouse/farmer's market business on the side, and I lost my job as a 911 operator due to a political election (actually probably because of my medical expenses/time off needed). I maintained a postitive attitude and life is good now.

I'll be looking forward to meeting new gardening buddies who share their wisdom as well seeing posts from my friends of the past again.

Take care, Carol

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow, you have been through the wringer! I'm sure it's your positive attitude that makes you a survivor. Welcome back!

sonora, IA

Welcome back to http://davesgarden.com
Best regards!

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

KyWoods, it's nice to meet you! Remaining positive and having a " if you're going to do it then do it like you mean it" attitude combined with faith was my mantra. Having the love and support of others made a very bumpy road appear to be smooth along the way, plus now I have a position that has expanded/increased my 911 operator experience from a jurisdiction to a higher eschelon public safety. :)

Avaquez, nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! I look forward to getting to know you better and I really like your avatar too. :)

Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Positive Vibrations bring Positive Outcomes...I doubt you'll ever have to say your alone when you have all of these awesome folks on Dave's Garden site. The vibe of goodwill and friendship bursts off of these pages for ANYONE. I hope your day is a POSITIVE VIBRATION, Carol7!!! DON'T FORGET TO SMILE TODAY... Smile Awhile/Peace...Mike (grateful4seeds)

Thumbnail by grateful4seeds

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.