What's for dinner? (Part 61)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

In honor of the season and tomorrow morning's "blood moon" eclipse, I found a late fall picture to kick us off with another installment of "What's for dinner?" We came from here in case you want to backtrack through our adventures: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1372343/

For most of us, summer is winding down. For some, it's a leisurely pace, for others, fall comes quickly. Our Saturday treks to Knoxville allow us to witness the progression of the trees turning a little each week. But I really know fall has arrived when hearty foods with pumpkins and winter squash start appearing in our dinners and desserts. In fact, I snagged an acorn squash at the store, and I'll roast and puree it to lighten up a cheesy, creamy pasta dish later this week. So....what's for dinner at your place?

Thumbnail by Terry
This thread has 325 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!