Greetings and Salutations

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

I know I've been pretty absent recently but there has been a lot going on.

Our company has an article in the Washington Post (online, print soon) and we are preparing for the Christmas season. Hopefully things will take off. I miss everyone and their plants! Mine are missing me as well.

Please take a read, it is a great story.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/on-small-business/maryland-brothers-building-new-company-by-welding-dads-craft-with-modern-technology/2014/09/05/8f179b4a-338c-11e4-a723-fa3895a25d02_story.html

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

Congratulations! Hope the company truly takes off. Good luck!

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks!!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Awesome, Paul!!!! Wishing you guys great success!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Wonderful, Paul! Hope it takes off! Guess they don't call you 'UMDTerp' for nothing. ;-)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Looks like it could become a really booming company Good Luck

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Hope it really takes off for you. I shared the article with a friend of mine whose husband is a big time Maryland fan, they drive up from Florida for just about every home game.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

What a great idea! My step-son is a rabid Washington Capitals fan and he'll buy anything Caps-themed.... I'm sure there are many many people like him out there.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I shared the website on my Facebook page.

Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks everybody that certainly was not my intention when I started this post.

My email is Paul_nowacek@shieldcoart.com if you ever need anything.

Happy- we have a caps prototype in the works and hopefully it will be in the retail store at the Verizon center, once we can afford licensing we will have it online as well.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Great article! Sounds pretty exciting!

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Paul, how exciting! Congrats on that Washpo article!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I just wanted to share your good news!!!! Hehehe. I am very excited for you.

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Wow Paul, that really is exciting, and what a great-looking product!!! Congratulations to you and the guys!!! I think you all have found an excellent niche to fill, absolutely brilliant!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.