Extra stamps?

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

This message was edited Oct 11, 2003 1:01 AM

Shangshui, Henan, China(Zone 7b)

hi little brother from Finland Evert,
have a big stamp album for yourself.no bull for you.i have now a set of chinese orchid stamps(4),a set of sweet-scented osmanthus ones(4),a set of clivia ones(4)...i find collecting these never-withering flowers is really a good way to identify plants.and whenever you enjoy the stamps,you cannot help thinking of the person who sends them.and maybe they will bring you some sweet recalls many years later.):

Hi! I'd love them! But do you think you could send them? Humm, but. If you can - I'd really love them! I can send some International Reply Coupons for postage, or what do you would like?

hmm...... does anyone have stamps???? =(

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Evert, I love stamps too and if want you some from here Louisiana stamps not have much so, I would love your's stamps over there too share, how that sound? email me =)

Do you have any flower/plant stamps? I have many others from USA, but only few flower ones..

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Evert, I have several flower stamps of recent issues, say two or three years ago. Nothing rare or special, but I can send you what I have. Also some of insects, marine life and other natural subjects. I have collected these for my granddarling, in the hope that she will have an interest in them someday. In doing so, I collected extras so she could trade for whatever I might miss. It might be nice to have some of your country's stamps in her collection, so we can just trade even if you like. Let me know if you are interested, and I will pull them out and tell you what I have. These are mostly stamps which have been taken from letters I received.

Shangshui, Henan, China(Zone 7b)

Evert,
Don't be in such a hurry,little brother.ya know,stamp collecting is a long term project.
By the way,two sets of chinese flower stamps have been sent to you.they are orchids(4) and sweet-scented osmanthus(4).
Redrose:and also your three different rose stamps are flying over to you.

Aimee you got mail....

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

=) Jianhua, thank you~

send me your address as I have some I would love to share with you! :)

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

E-mail me evert! I sent stamps to another member at DG and I think she enjoyed them!
sue

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

e-mail me saying what stamps you're looking for so I remember and I'll put it in my todo list. I have stamp books somewhere but have to dig them out first.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.