September-Ideas/Challenges/Accomplishments/Organizing myself

Victoria Harbour, ON

September, and fall

August behind us:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/pf.php

Time to take a breath and get myself organized for the month ahead...know Christmas is coming and with going to Florida likely in October and again for Christmas, add in weekend craft shows well there doesn't seem to be a lot of time does there???

things I wanted to accomplish this weekend, how did I do?

quilt the 2nd Tranquility quilt which is a xmas gift - still have today to get it done

have the 2 Halloween pumpkins pieces sewn and ready for the twister template, more cutting and sewing- DONE ** did not use fall pumpkin panels as I had thought, much too pretty, wouldn't take much to

quilting them and giving one each to Suzanne,Linda and Rita

Wine glasses DONE just need to purchase candles

if time permits just maybe get the binding on the xmas tree skirt-binding cut waiting to be attached to tree skirt..bought beads which here and there I'll add to the poinsettia's

Rita is coming over shortly to quilt her baby quilt - shouldn't take her more than a couple of hours..hand sewing of binding can be done at her place.

Big Sigh, weekend almost over but I will have accomplished much

Now if September can be as productive

This message was edited Sep 2, 2014 5:23 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 215 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!