Looking for tomato seed

Chuckey, TN(Zone 6b)

Anyone have any 'Box Car Willie', 'Cherokee Purple', or 'Super Fantastic VF' tomato seed to share or trade? I am trying to branch out in planning my garden for next year. Had a rotten year this year and would like something with some flavor for canning next year. I have a trade list you can check out but would be glad to send a SASE if you can spare some seed. I tried contacting some people listed on the trade list as having these seed but no replies.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Super Fantastic is a hybrid so maybe someone has extra purchased seed. I have the other two. Please DM me a reminder next week as I am out of town.
Laurel

Chuckey, TN(Zone 6b)

Cherokee Purple request has been fulfilled. Just need 'Box Car Willie' and 'Super Fantastic VF' if you have any to spare. I know 'Super Fantastic VF' is a hybrid so if you have some extra purchased seed that you can spare I would appreciate having some. We plant a small home garden and I am looking for a really good canning tomato that is also split resistant. The last two years have been terrible for the 'Rutgers' that I have grown in the past.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I've got your D M.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.