Adobe Acrobat printing issue

Orlando, FL(Zone 10a)

I have Adobe Acrobat 8, Windows 7 Home Premium, HP Photosmart 6520 All-in-One (just replaced my old 2610).

Quite recently, on the old printer as well as the new, when I have attempted to print a pdf file it has printed as solid black or like a negative (solid black background with text areas "highlighted" in white).

What's going on and how do I fix it? This must be an Adobe issue, as both printers print other documents correctly, regardless of source. This just started (before I replaced the 2610 with the 6520) so I know it's not a printer issue; I've previously had no problems whatsoever printing pdf files of any kind.

(Tried to get into Adobe communities, but the system is a nightmare and I can't even sign in and get a question on!)

Thank you.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!