Fairy Garden Swap: The Land(ing) of Fairies Revealed

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

How fun.

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Congrats Dee on your win!
Will see you on the 5th....

Elfie ~ cute baby

Ocean Springs, MS

Elfie, love that little baby. I found one similar to it at our local thrift store. But the baby is sleeping in a pea pod! So very cute!

Sorry, I was MIA last night. Got to the hotel late and just wanted to relax and go to bed!

ANSWER TO WEDNESDAY'S QUESTION: Faeries love musical instruments. Their favorites are panpipes, cymbals, harps, whistles and drums.

NEW QUESTION: Fairies love to play this game, long considered a game fit for kings. WHAT IS THE GAME?

We will be leaving the hotel soon and going on to Tennessee. Gonna take some time to do some flea market/antique shopping. I am on the hunt for a bent willow twig rocking chair!

Y'all have a great day! love, julie ♥

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Enjoy your trip Julie, I hoe you f ind your rocker!

Yeap I hope your find your rocker also, not good to be off your rocker...(gotta love puns..ha ha ha) ;) I know that was bad, but ccouldn't resist.... ;)

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

well someone ask me if I was going to enter My silkies in the contest going on right now so here is the link of my babies.

http://davesgarden.com/contest/dg-county-fair-2014/view.php?catid=493&user=deejay9

please vote :)))

have a safe trip Julie

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you all. I'm now in Clarksville! Tired from driving and I haven't found a rocker yet! But after this trip, I just may be off my rocker! LOL

Be careful on the roads Julie.... watch everything.... be alert to dumb drivers!......and enjoy yourself... :-)

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks, Babette! Really have to watch where I go around here. They have had occurrences of "purging," gang members shooting random people. the traffic was awful this afternoon, and I later found out that they had to close a road and re-route people because there was another shooting! The other shootings had occurred in the lower parts of town, but the one this afternoon was just a couple of miles from where Colt and his family live. It is scary! I've decided to stay close to Colt's house until I go home. No rocking chair is worth being in the wrong place!

Now you a re making us scared...please be careful....smile at everyone and lock your doors....

Ocean Springs, MS

Yes, ma'am! I will be as safe as possible! Thanks, Julie♥

Julie, that is too close for comfort. Please be careful!

Ocean Springs, MS

Where are my game players? lol

Here's the last question: NEW QUESTION: Fairies love to play this game, long considered a game fit for kings. WHAT IS THE GAME?

Only one person has answered it so far! I'm drawing the next winner Monday morning, so get your answer to me!

Going to make stepping stones with Liam and Caden today! Hopefully they will set enough for the drive home Monday evening and Tuesday morning!

love, julie

Ocean Springs, MS

Stepping stones were so much fun and came out so well. They are set and already in the car for the trip home!

My inbox is full of answers! I'll post the answer and a new question tomorrow morning when I reveal the next winner!

I'm loving it here with Colt and his family! Don't want to leave, but don't want to wear out my welcome either! LOL

See you in the morning, Julie

post more huggable pictures of you an Liam

Ocean Springs, MS

Babette, I will post more pics when I get home! BTW, you are today's WINNER! Congrats!
SPgardens is offering a fairy house, 2 barista sets, and various mushroom sets
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=9924177

Badcat is offering another prize
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=9920968

I am adding 2 more prizes: a fairy or a set of 3 pothangers(frog, ladybug, and bumblebug). I will post pics when I get home!

I will be picking a winner each day this week, so keep playing the game!

Answer to last question was CHESS!

NEW QUESTION: IN PIXIE HOLLOW, THE MALE FAIRIES ARE OFTEN REFERRED TO AS __________?????????????????

Have fun! love, Julie

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks ladies for all the wonderful complements on my fairy box. Thanks again Julie.

Yea... I won....awaiting photos from Julie.... anxious to see the fairy + pothangers :-)
thank-you.

Gm got my box ready to go out tomorrows mail just a couple last min touches .

well I have a fairy flying thru the air looking for a landing spot! She is so over packed that she is flying with an extra box! I told her to pack lightly but she must be a teenager cause she sure didn't listen to me. So everyone duck if you hear her!

OOPs Posted on the wrong thread :)

This message was edited Sep 2, 2014 5:15 PM

Ocean Springs, MS

That sounds great! I like seeing pictures of what everyone gets, and it is so nice to share pics because it shows how thankful and excited you are1 :)

Ok, Babette, here are the pot hangers and the fairy. The fairy is pink as marked on the box, and she is about 4 inches tall. Sorry the pot hanger pic is blurry, but I have so much to do since I got home! Babette, after you pick your prize, I'll reveal the next winner and post the next question!

Thumbnail by froggies_girl Thumbnail by froggies_girl
Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

Well all I'm heading out into the world for about a week so if my box arrives I won't know it. The house sitter will bring it in though. I will try to keep in touch with "paddy" but sometimes the pad is temperamental about getting on the internet. Will be back home the 9th.

Kris, your box arrived, and OH MY! What a box it is. She sent two beautiful figurines, that are just awesome! First one is 2 bunnies holding a nut shell, and then there is a charming baby under a leaf! These will look so awesome in the fairy garden!
Thanks so much Kris, they are wonderful! Thanks so much!

Thumbnail by taters55

Linda,, uhhh,, these were your Queenie presses... Lol. Glad you like them!

Oh, so sorry, I will post them there!

No problem..

Julie, I got my prize from you, it is so pretty. Thanks so much!

Ocean Springs, MS

LK, so glad you liked it! And your Queen presents are awesome!

Still waiting on Babette! The answer to the last question was SPARROW MEN.

NEW QUESTION: Fairies love music and dancing. WHEN OR WHERE DO THEY USUALLY DANCE?

Be back soon.

I'm here.... sorry for the delay....and the pink fairy please... thank-you!....

Ocean Springs, MS

No problem, Babette! Will ship your prize out tomorrow! :)

OK, Our next winner is.....................FLOGRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pick your prize from
Babette's fairy house or barista sets, Badcat's prize, or the 3 pothangers!
SPgardens is offering a fairy house, 2 barista sets, and various mushroom sets
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=9924177

Badcat is offering another prize
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=9920968

Congrats!

This message was edited Sep 3, 2014 1:41 PM

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Congrats to all the winners!

(Tracy) Lk Pan, FL(Zone 9a)

Yay!!!!! Oh my gosh....flip a coin... The prize from Badcat please! Tytyty!

Ocean Springs, MS

FloGro, send Badcat a dmail to work out the details of mailing the prize to you!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

grats flo!! many things going out this sat, your on it girly! :) Gosh julie you been busy! Grats to all the lovely ladies!

I voted has anyone voted yet ?

Ocean Springs, MS

DJ, I voted! Check out my orange jelly under preserved foods!

Badcat, yes I have been busy! :)

If you have received your box and I DIDN'T check it off, please let me know. I know some of you are mailing this week. Remember the deadline for mailing is Sept. 13. If you need to have more time, please dmail me.

Y'all have a good night! Here's the question again!

NEW QUESTION: Fairies love music and dancing. WHEN OR WHERE DO THEY USUALLY DANCE?

Well the fairy is hoovering over the right area...lol She didn't get lost yet and made it with her load of goodies....she just said she arrived but didn't say if she would deliver today or not.....such a bad fairy sometimes! Best of luck with her, I am beginning to wonder if she is not one of the fairies froggies_girl keeps talking about...lol

Well keep a look out and hopefully she doesn't drop anything on someones head.... ;)

Ocean Springs, MS

I know what you mean, Joyce. Sometimes I check the tracking and it takes forever to update!

I want to start a new thread because this one is getting so long, but I'm afraid some folks might lose us. If I do, I'll dmail the ones who might get lost to let them know where we are! LOL
Does that sound alright to y'all?

Sounds good!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.