Just lifted and re-potted..............

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

This pot is 24 inches across and 12 inches deep.

This plant weighs a freakin ton!!! Took both my DH and I many hours to get it out of the pot it was in without breaking either the pot, or the plant. Hope it lasts for a while in this.

Thumbnail by morganc
Camano Island, WA(Zone 8a)

Holy mackerel! Good job.
I stick with smaller pots...

Thumbnail by momlady
Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

momlady - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

We live in Texas.....need I explain?

No need for explanation - I lived in Texas for 10 years. :-)
By the way, it's a beautiful plant. Perhaps you could post a pic when it fills in and blooms?

Bradenton, FL(Zone 9a)

What is it?

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

awesome looking plant! yes, what is it?

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Desert Rose........

In bloom

and then.....

re-potted and thinned out last year in February.....

Thumbnail by morganc Thumbnail by morganc
Decatur, GA

morganc - great plant! 24inch diameter is impressive! How old is the plant? The blooms are beautiful too.

momlady - I love you little plant. Much more sensible, I agree. What is the name of yours? I think I have one like it but have lost the ID.

morganc, that is a beauty! Clearly, you know all the ins and outs of pruning, too, which has always been intimidating to me. (Mine aren't big enough to need it, so that's lucky, both for the plant and for me.) The shaping you do is just perfect.

My little one is Cynanchum marnierianum, aka 'Stick Plant.' It always looks like twigs. And it does need a bigger pot. I'm just lazy. helenchild, has yours ever bloomed? Mine has not. I got it this summer, and I'm not very good at controlling light so that the succulents will bloom.

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

We bought this plant at a Farmer's Market in June of 2008. Had never had one before and it looked cool.

Here is the first pic of it.

It's grown so much we may need a crane to lift it next time. ☺

Thumbnail by morganc

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.