Happy Birthday dear SPEEDIEBEAN!!

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

Hope your day and year ahead is full of many blessings many of them plant related! Bloom where you're planted and they will come!

Thumbnail by coleup
Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Awww--Speedie.....You are another year better now!!!!

Happy, happy Birthday to you! Can't post you a picture--computer not ready yet....
Just close your eyes and imagine your favorite flower in my garden.

There!!! Now go celebrate.....Gita

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday! I think you mentioned before that this is a BIG ONE :) Still younger than me though HA HA HA. Hope you have a great day.

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday, Speedie! I know you've already been spoiled to death by that DH of yours but hope there is one final birthday surprise awaiting you at home today! :-)

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy, happy birthday! Do whatever you want, eat whatever you want, drink whatever you want, it is YOUR day!

Thumbnail by Catbird423
Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Hope you're having a wonderful birthday! :)

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Speedie, so glad I stumbled on this thread in time to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! on your actual birthday. Have a good one!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

OOPS!
Happy belated birthday wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail by sallyg
Central, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Wow, Speedie. Really a birthday to celebrate with the hardware off at last. Sorry to be a bit late, but good wishes anyway.

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Oh my GOODNESS, talk about being late!! < =/ I'm so embarrassed, but THANK YOU ALL a BIG FAT TON!!!!!!!! It was really a wonderful birthday, and I gotta say, hitting "The Big 5-0" wasn't that hard at all! < =D

Yes, DH spoiled me rotten (as usual -- how did I ever get so lucky!?!?), and I got the hardware off on the 6th, so another belated-birthday dessert: SNICKERS!! =)

Thank you all sooooo very much!!!

♥♥♥

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Blushing, cuz in am later than you were in joining in to wish you a Happy Birthday!!, you are a deeeelight!!!!

I saved you some cake, Jan!!

Thumbnail by speediebean
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Many thanx!!!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sorry I missed this. Hope it was a good one.

Thank you, it sure was! I hope yours was triple-good Ric! =)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.