Planted perennial wildflowers drooping

Salem, OR

I would like to find some sort of attractive fencing to put around my pretty wildflower garden so they will not droop when watered over onto the grass. I can't find what I would consider acceptable online. What do you think about constructing bamboo-type fence with little poles like in a Japanese garden? Or do you know of a source for attractive black wire fencing about 18-24" tall? Thank you.

Thumbnail by Oreberry
(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I think "hog wire" would probably be acceptable for what you want. I do not know if it comes in black.

Anna, IL(Zone 6b)

Your flowers are very pretty. Here is something I saw at the Botanical Garden in St Louis early this year and I really liked the idea of using the small cane poles. They overlap at the base as you can see. Not sure if this is anything like what you are looking for, but it is a very inexpensive idea if you have access to the cane poles. I also thought it attractive.

I plan on using this idea somewhere myself one of these days.

Thumbnail by brendak654
Quincy, MA

I suggest you to go through affordablefencesdenver
online site before preparing fencing by your own as I am definitely sure that you will get the type of fencing you want at this site so go through it once. See at http://www.affordablefencesdenver.com/victoria-cedar-fence/ .

This message was edited Nov 3, 2014 7:49 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.