"Categories" problem in "Mass Edit"

(Sallie) Cherry Vall, IL(Zone 5a)

This is the last problem I've noticed recently

About a week ago I decided to delete an old journal. I now have only one journal, besides the built-in default one. When I move an item to another category using the "Move" link next to the item, I see the list of categories in my current "Default" journal. If I select multiple items and select the "Change Category" button, however, the list of categories includes all of the now non-existent categories from the journal I deleted. This is not good! If I accidentally select one of the categories from the deleted journal, my item is lost, "in limbo" somewhere (I created a test item and tried it.) How do I remove the old categories? Trying to do so through the "Manage Categories" link only shows me the categories in my current journal.

(Sallie) Cherry Vall, IL(Zone 5a)

This was fixed! Thanks!

I'd forgotten about another problem I'd noticed, probably related as it's fixed now too. When I selected "Move" from the "Actions" column, then selected a new category, one of the options on the next screen showed "Go to old category", but if I chose that option it took me to "Viewing all items". It works now!

Not only that, but edit/preview of this message no longer shows the control codes for the single quotes.

Kudos to the programming team for all the work they've done this week!

This message was edited Aug 7, 2014 8:41 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.