farewell to Corkie

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

Had to have my oldest and best friend Corkie put to sleep today. She was having a hard time moving around and especially getting her back legs to cooperate in getting to a standing position. It was agonizing watching my old friend lose all love for life.
She would have been 15 years old in November. I never would have thought she would have lived such a long life. We got her when she was six months old and we lived in Alabama. She came back with us to Illinois with the rest of our fur family. She always gave me something to smile about with her antics.I will surely miss her and shed tears for her for a long time. Now it is my husband's Bob's turn to meet her at rainbow bridge and take over. He died in 09.
Thanks for the memories, Corkie Oreo.

Thumbnail by Windy
This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!