AUGUST QUEEN TATERS55

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

OUR AUGUST QUEEN IS

TATERS55 - & AS SOON AS I CAN GET A LITTLE MORE INFO I WILL POST IT HERE ,
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=9839271

our New Queen is also into
Hummingbirds, Angels, anything Chocolate. Favorite color is purple!

this one should be LOTS of fun for some of us :))

This message was edited Jul 23, 2014 6:38 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9

Stopping in,,,,

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I am here too!

To add to my list I like hummingbirds, angels, anything chocolate. Favorite color is purple! I also like any type of garden art.

Received from...

Betty
Kris
Julie
Kathy
Susie
Crystal
Amanda
Turtle
Patti
Nanny
poisondartfrog

This message was edited Sep 8, 2014 2:45 PM

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Happiest early good wishes for the new Queen to be and may your new kingdom reign in good fortune, friends and beautiful gifts

Thanks so much!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Dear future queen, Please don't behead me.
Signed your humble servent

Ocean Springs, MS

Following your lead! :)

No worries, no beheading on my part!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thank you, your box is ready to go out, andf betty's is almost ready

Everyone is so quick with this,, I will be the tail behind peon every month!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

There's nothing to it, but to do it.

Procrastination Elf is my name.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

That's ok, we all are like that one time or another.
Are we having lunch at logan's or ruby Tuesday?

I added some likes to my first post at the top.

Hummm.. which one would you rather??

I have never been to either place!

Just remember all boxes must go out in AUGUST Ok Unless you are going out of town. was playing in the gardens today .
going out to take pictures .

Ocean Springs, MS

Mine is ready to mail, too!

I love both of them. The salad bar is great at Ruby Tuesdays. But Logan's has really good food too.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I love the grilled chicken ceased salad at Logan's, and I can it that on my dirt with out feeling guilty. My daughter use to work at Logans

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Thanks for elaborating on your likes a little, future Queen. I am ahead on some of the future boxes, but was struggling with yours.
I am about to get really busy for 2-3 weeks so I will probably send yours a little later into your reign.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Can't get your shut your highness to be.

I posted my response to you on you thread,, your royal highness queen Kitty Jo,, two threads in one month is very confusing to poor Elfie.

Just drank my first cup of coffee,, now I am sweating and my tummy hurts,, Elfie no likes coffee,,,,,sigh...

Julie has the fairy swap open.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1370010/

Victoria Harbour, ON

One more day and we shall shout "Hail Hail Queen Linda"

just got back from spending the day with future Royalty!!

HER Texas Kingdom is beautiful

Could not but bring her an offering from a faraway country

Post photos!
All of us servants are eager to see the future Royalties Kingdom and adore her palace.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Off to more far away lands Your Majesty but your lands are by far the prettiest!!

Hope your return to the palace is a safe one!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Welcome home future Queen Linda. Tomorrow I will hand the kingdom over to you. I have whipped the servants into shape by threatening to have them beheaded. Of course the court jester is AWOL. You can behead him if he is ever found. As for me it's back to plunging me toilet.
Sincerely
Queen no more Kathy.
(And yes I curtsied.)

Looking forward to being Queen of the month!

GM & welcome back LK I'm going to go visit my Niece wanda she just had back sugery so you all have a great day & Play nice we need no whippings ,

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Hail Queen Linda. It is I your loyal subject here at your disposal. Now what is first on your agenda? A beheading perhaps?

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Greetings Queen Linda. Please don't behead me until I get your gift sent, lol.

Oh no, no beheading here today!

When I was in San Antonio, I met up with Betty and her friends, and we had a wonderful time, She gave me a beautiful black and white bag, and I used it all day walking the river walk. I left it in San Antonio, and my friend is going to put it in the mail today, so I will get better pictures of the bag and the beautiful hummingbird she gave me. It is a beautiful 2 piece hummer, and you put one piece on the outside of the window, and the other inside held with a strong magnet, It looks like it is going through the window.
Here is a picture of Betty and I and I am holding my new bag. I will post better pictures in a few days.

Thumbnail by taters55

I also got a pattern for fairy houses from Kris, it is so pretty, and I can't wait to get some made.

Thumbnail by taters55

Welcome Queen Linda Kay... Your royal palace has been kept tidy for your arrival.
And your loyal servants are ready to please you....as we all bow...

May I humbly ask if the patterns are crocheted? or what materials are used?
the fairy top houses are adorable.

Fairy houses are made from fabric. I am going to try and figure out how to coat them with something to make them water proof? Maybe some spray sealer?

Good idea taters.. let me know if you make any...
How I wish I would have joined this swap.... I have so much to offer all of the queens :-) .

I will post them here, and the fairy garden swap!

oh you all are so talented LK I Just came in from the gardens had to walk around them when i got home & I Found that the LILY called HONEYMOON that you sent me a few yrs back is in full bloom the Rabbits didn;t get it this yr & The smell is just awesome :)

I went over to my sisters this morning & sent time with her & 2 of the girls
we all had a great time , this weekend is the Homecoming parade & Games Beer tent opens tonight along with aa couple bands playing on main street .
I won't be going to that but going over tomorrow to play BINGO :) with my friend Judy & To pick up my new club car I Hope :) tell ya more about it if i get it . got to look at it tomorrow .

anyway HAPPY AUGUST I Hope you all will be very nice to our Queen .No Beheading 's here . but you will be reprimanded if your Naughty :)

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

My Queen, may I say that them fairy houses are very cute. I hope your enjoying Your first day as Queen. I will get ypour box out next week, right now I am having septic tank problems. It is a smelly situation!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.