What's for dinner? (Part 59)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Whether you've been cooking with us a long time, or just joining us, welcome! We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1366134/

Tonight's dinner plans are iffy. I have a tenderloin wrapped in bacon waiting to be grilled, but Mr. Official has a company function, and Middle Son may or may not be home. And we are still in the throes of cleaning out the rental house, sans A/C so I may slip over there tonight and plug away a few hours instead of cooking. The good news is, we already have renters lined up. The bad news is, the end of the month is fast approaching and I am just now where we should have been the day the last tenant moved out - changing lightbulbs, cleaning windows, repairing screens, and fine-tuning things. Live and learn.

If I can find a good local source, I may be up to my neck in corn this weekend. I'd really like to get some creamed corn in the freezer for this fall and winter, and the local sweet corn season is about to get away from me.

So what's cooking in your kitchens?

Thumbnail by Terry
This thread has 263 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!