Happy Birthday DonnieBrook!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Louise, hope your day is full of sunshine & love!!
(pic is of the daylily you gave me 'Pixie Beauty" )

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

From my garden comes a little bouquet of flowers for your B-Day. Have a perfect day. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Louise,

I am at work, so no flowers. Just wishing you a very happy day.

Memory

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy birthday Louise! Hope you are having a beautiful day!

Thumbnail by RosemaryK
Thomaston, CT

Hope your day was filled with all good things, Louise!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Awwww, thank you all sooo much! I have been away from DG for a bit, and just checked in, and look what I found to greet me! I have had a very lovely birthday, and I am taking that as the best omen that I am coming out the other side of a long and annoying spell of too many health issues lately. I appreciate your wishes so very much! 😘😘😘

Celeste, I guess your DL goes to show that all Pixies are just naturally gorgeous! 😊

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Happy Birthday, Louise!
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thank you, Martha! I haven't been online for awhile, so I just saw your kind post today!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

guess I have not been looking closely and missed this b-day thread - I trust hank tool care of you and you had a great day!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Yes, I did, Bill! Thank you! My son came up and we had a lovely weekend! How are things at your house? Things are still so lush at the farm it doesn't feel like August at all. We just had our Colorado kids and grandkids this lat week. We had a wonderful time with them as well. Today was the 100-horse ride past our farm....very interesting!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

Dry - bad year for the veggie garden due to the groundhogs - they are on the other side now and hoping for a late season burst.

Thomaston, CT

What's the horse event, Louise? Sounds interesting.....Glad you could visit with the Colorado family....the kids must be growing up!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Drat!!! I missed the festivities. Know that you are thought of frequently. Glad you had a Happy one.

I'm having trouble checking in this summer as much as I would like. Things should settle down in September.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Marilyn, we have not had the 100 horse ride pass our farm before, so ot was very cool for us. Apparently, several horse clubs from Mass and NH gather to ride the back roads in the area. Here are a few shots

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Jan, good to hear from you! We can all relate....you will get here when you can! Hope it's all good!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Those are some sweet looking rides there!

Thomaston, CT

Very pretty horses....what a great idea, touring the back roads on horseback.....

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Yes, it was a lovely sight and all pf the riders were super friendly.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.