Isabelle "Izzy" the giant shih-tzu

Lyndonville, NY

I am posting this here, because many of you are no longer on the How Was Your Day thread
but were with me along my journey with Isabelle, from when I brought the little girl home at
age 4 weeks...thinking she was part shih-tzu....to find out when she grew to 95 lbs she was
really part Newfoundland.

Izzy had many issues during her life, and sadly, yesterday, Isabelle went to the Rainbow Bridge.

She had been having some serious health issues for the last 8 months, we thought we had them
under control, but it wasn't to be.

Yesterday I had to make the decision every pet parent hates....and say good bye to my best friend.

Izzy was 8 1/2 years old, and the best friend I could have asked for. She stood by me, was my
light during many dark days and changes in life.

Thank you all for being there for us during the tough times....and laughing with us during some of her
escapades.

Izzy leaves behind her kitties.....Huck, Franky, Dex, Lexi, Daisy May.....and of course Axl Rose.

AND many DG family that loved her dearly.

Thank you
Debbie aka DebbiesDaisy

Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy Thumbnail by DebbiesDaisy
This thread has 26 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!