New Pics

Bridgewater, ME

I have 6 broody silkies and showgirls that I cant break,so I made a pen in the back of the run with a dog house in it,put them all in there yesterday and will leave for a few days and see if this will break them.These are some of my bantam cochin babies dust bathing,dont know how many are in there,lol.These are all for sale, hope to sell them as my dh asked me the other day, Donna do you know how many chickens you have? I said probably 60,he said I just counted and you have 106,OH NO,need to sell the chicks!.The other pic is Frizzy,my tiny frizzled bantam cochin and she is tiny,never grew as big as the others.She squats whenever I get close to her or talk to her.

Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735
Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

106! My DH thinks I'm insane because I have 15. That Frizzy looks very cute. Chickens are so addictive....

Bridgewater, ME

They sure are Terri. I just sold my entire flock of bantam cochins.I only want silkies and showgirls. When people call that's what they want is silkies.I did keep the little frizzle,she has always been in with the silkies and I spend $105.00 on her in vet bills for bumble foot,which never has gone away and its been almost a year.Its on again and off again with that.So she is a keeper forever.Her name is Frizzy and she is so sweet

Alba, TX(Zone 8a)

Awww. I love it when you pick them up and they start to chortle. Almost like purring....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.