(maggidew) Maggi Piercy

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Our friend, Maggi Piercy, maggidew joined us on October 28th, 2002, making her one of our oldest memberships. She was an avid gardener and loved to share seeds, plants and ideas with everyone. Maggi was active in our Texas Forum and loved attending roundups. She was a great cook and everyone always enjoyed the treats she'd bring to the gatherings.

We're going to miss her wisdom and humor. She was a big part of helping us become what we are today.

In the garden I tend to drop my thoughts here and there. To the flowers I whisper the secrets I keep and the hopes I breathe. I know they are there to eavesdrop for the angels. ~Dodinsky

This message was edited Jun 29, 2014 8:49 AM

Thumbnail by melody
Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

((((hugs)))) n prayers going up she will be missed.

Lavina

North Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Oh how sad. She was such a sweetie!

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

So sorry to hear this. I met Maggie and kenboy at a GA roundup - a real sweetheart!

Ocean Springs, MS

So sad! Maggidew sent me some things after Katrina hit! She was so generous! (((Hugs)))

Crossville, TN

I'm just learning of her passing. So sad. She was a wonderful person and will be missed by all of us. Jo

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Just coming across this entry and saddened to hear she is gone. I had met her once at a Jacksonville Round Up, and was given a bounty of ginger plants. I thought of her and Ken when one bloomed last year. Rest in Peace Maggie!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.