Has something happened to All Things Plants?

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

I am posting this here because there are a lot of active readers I know.

I realized that I had not been sent All Things Plants messages for a while (perhaps weeks) so I googled it and tried to sign in. And I was directed to this site. In fact, I can't get the ATP site at all. No matter what I do, I am directed here. Has anyone else experienced this? It's creepy.

Donna

Olathe, KS(Zone 5a)

I just got one at 1:37 AM for today.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Would you please post the link to ATP? It is apparently being hijacked on my computer, possible because I am signed in here.

Thanks

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Or better yet, would you dmail me with the link they sent to you?

Thanks.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Same thing happened. I think I'm being hijacked. I wrote to Admin to try to find out more.

Olathe, KS(Zone 5a)

http://allthingsplants.com/

this works for me

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

I have tried. It immediately takes me to the Daves Garden log in page. I have tried over and over, clicking links sent by fellow members, including the one you sent me, and every link on ATP on the Google page.

I just went to an ATP newsletter from 2012. It goes to the DG page.

And when I go to Cubits and click on the All Things Plants page, I am directed to Dave's home page.

This message was edited Jun 28, 2014 7:08 AM

This message was edited Jun 28, 2014 7:28 AM

Olathe, KS(Zone 5a)

allthingsplants.com/a_signup.php

I think your membership is missing - my first email said I signed up - not sure how.
I cannot find put how to enroll - I just get on.

My first email was from the administrator
admin@allthingsplants.com

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

You definitely seem to have something creepy going on. I can get on ATP, while still being logged in here. Hope you get it figured out.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Now when I try to sign in I get this.

Database error: connect to host db_localhost failed
MySQL Error: ()

Session halted.

And when I try to send an email to the administrator I get that irritating protocol I can never figure out that asks for your pop server and your email provider, and when I reply gmail it doesn't work.

What's really irritating is that I never got a response from admin but now I get this error message.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Can you try from the library or somewhere? At least to make sure (?) a message gets to Admin.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Problem solved. I contacted Dave at Cubits. I had been deleted - don't know why. He reconnected me so I can get to ATP, which is a good thing, since my photos were imported from Cubits to ATP without my specific permission, and some of them are no longer in my possession, so it's nice to see them.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Glad it's fixed, Donna. Sounds like an eerie problem.

Elgin, IL(Zone 5a)

Thanks, Sweetie!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.