RAISE MY BABYART4- THE FIGHT IS ON

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

OK, FIGHT NICELY PLEASE. I AM GOING ON VACATION.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I think I would get a shot gun for that bear!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

you best takin himz the beer!! yas even seen the siz e of bare poo!?!? wont be no playin poop in the poppies..he bes layin those suckers flat!!!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Feed'em Round-up--Good joke!

PDF, when your baby multiplies, maybe next year, I sure would like some pink Mona. I really want the crimson one but have to search around for a place where it won't take over or if it does, it won't matter. I have some very light pink, nearly white wild stuff i pulled up by the RR track and I may have to cut the edges of the clump back w/Round-up. Clump is probably 10 feet across now, and that in the shade fighting tree roots.

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

...dont ya giv goldeelocks no beer! it beez turn her hair red!

big sis, uh.......how's ya git vacation? WITOUT ME?????

Ocean Springs, MS

My little Georgie is making a comeback! I'll post a pic soon! I'm sorry for being MIA, but all this construction at the house has me going in so many directions. Plus our little Elani has had a stomach bug! Making sure we keep her comfy and giving her Pedialyte to keep her from getting dehydrated.

Be back soon! Love, Julie

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Well now goldhill maybe ifin ya talk reaaalll nice like somewon might send ya some.

heres my brat. It have 5 leafs! I is sooo proud

Thumbnail by badcat
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

good job badcat! I bet you were so happy to see it come back. good brat.

Julie has the interest tread open for a fairy/miniature garden swap open.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1366066/

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I hope your vacation includes stress-free healing, jkj. It sounds like you really need it.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I did see some Monada at Lowe's this AM. It was not too high, but knowing how easily it roots, I was tempted to just take a little sip, I mean snip. 'cept I had no pockets.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Sip is more like it crystal. Yes, I bees at the motel for the night. We drove 800miles today. 300 left tomorrow. Little sis is made cuz I' coming early, and the house isn't clean. Let me tell you, her house is always clean.

Wow, 800 miles in one day? Hope your not doing all the driving by yourself? Drive safely Kathy! Enjoy your trip!

............dont yall look at me! her's not talking bout me..........me house tis always DIRTY!!!!

Ocean Springs, MS

JKJ, I couldn't imagine 800 miles in one day! With my arthritis, I'm doing good to go 300 in one day! And even then, my hips, knees, feet, elbows, hands, etc. hurt so bad that I have to walk it out. Kids tell me to rest... they just don't understand how rheumatoid arthritis affects your entire body.

My baby is growing very well. She'll give me a bloom soon... she is such a good girl! ♥

I hear ya on the arthritis pain. I drive maybe 3 hours and I have to walk for a bit!

South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Arthritis pain is terrible. Have spinal arthritis and have to move or walk it out all day even though its painful, Know the feeling Bones really feel the cold Hard to cope at times, but one must do what must be done to get something done! Oh, and "Pinky" is doing fine. She hasn't grown much. Hoping for more growth and maybe a bloom. "Ferny" is doing well and waves at Linda :-) .

...uh..........is sumbodies making me crown?

How about everyone show off their babies development? Kathy is out of town, and will be back in a few days! Lets show her how well we are taking care of our babies!

i love TO LOOK AT BABY PICTURES.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

So where's the babies? Will be home tomorrow night.

And my car is broken.. could not go baby sit at KittyJos's lol

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Bad little mamajamma.

Thumbnail by badcat
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Here she comes again *\ ./ .// *.

" WINNING!" "I WINNING" take a looksee at Nelly...her's done past the third level on the trellis!!! that's right! lookee and weep, yall! an note that cora aint no slouch neithers!

Thumbnail by jsxtiger Thumbnail by jsxtiger
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

WOW Jax, that really is good! Your Nell looks much better than my second year Clem, or any of my new ones.

~ Impressed Turtle

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I'm home! Best watch out Nellie is really stretching here wings there. Soon she will be leaving or running aeay with a toad.

Glad to hear your home Kathy! Hope you had a good trip!

ya kno that's why granny is waching over her! her no longer a baby, cuz she don had her first bloom why ya was gone. ya kno thems toads gonna be chasing her now!!! we's having no "accidents" babies here!!! nosireebob!

................where ya beez????????? while i was under the table.............everybodies gone!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I bean lookin fer Sunny-boy. Think I were far, far away.

..........you loouse him?

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Here's my baby Liatris. Getting ready to strut its stuff.

Thumbnail by goldhillal

looking good, Crystal.

Pinky iz lookin gud. She don got 2 stems on er. Wil post a pit chir of er t'maro.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Yep I done loosed him. Flat out gone.

Pinky + Ferny r doin wel. Pinky iz a fin yungin strutn er shtuf.

Thumbnail by SPGardens
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I wish I had but my coneflower in a pot... But it looked so sturdy, and my other coneflowers sure are. It was that Cheyenne. I left label in ground, but still has not reappeared.

I hear de babiz cryin'... ware o ware r all de babiz?

da sandman done snatched them all awayz.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.