1st time blooming for me

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

Here are 2 daylilys that I picked up from the dead section a couple of years ago. They have not bloomed until now. Don't no the names of them. Anyone else know? One is burnt orange and the color is pretty true in the pic the other came out a little darker than it's color, looks better in the back ground on the burnt orange pic.

Thumbnail by Jokenna Thumbnail by Jokenna
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm not sure about the burnt orange one. But, the other one looks like Coral Stone. I'll post a picture of it from my garden last year so you can compare. I have to get on my PC for the picture. I'll be back in a minute.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm having trouble finding the picture in my files. It will be blooming in a couple weeks in my garden. If I don't find the picture before then, I'll get one as soon as it blooms. Here are the stats on Coral Stone 22" tall and a 6" bloom coral pink blend with green throat Fragrant ( that can be questionable lol). Does this description seem to fit your pink bloom? If not there are other possibilities.

Measure the orange bloom and see how big it is. Then measure the height of the scape. I'll try to narrow it down for you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.