ID Help Please :-)

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

I found this bloom open this weekend and have been going through my list of varieties and have not been able to locate an ID.

The closest I can find is "Addie Branch Smith", but if that bloom is Addie, then I was wrong when I ID'd picture 2.

ANy thoughts owuld be appreciated. :-)

Shauna

Thumbnail by shauna1219 Thumbnail by shauna1219
Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

I sent that picture to the lady who sent me my first scapes and she ID'd it as Wineberry Candy.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Picture 1 looks like Wineberry Candy. I think you were correct with your id of Addie Branch Smith. Picture 2 looks correct for it. Hope this helps you some.

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

TYVM taylordaylily!!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Your Welcome!

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Can I get some help with this one. I thought it was (Linda Beck) but it doesn't look dark enough and this is second year. I cannot figure it out.

Thumbnail by virginiarose
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I agree it's not Linda Beck. I'm not sure what that one is. I would send a picture to who ever you bought it from and see if they have a idea of what it is. They might send you Linda Beck once they realize a mistake was made and ID your noid. It's pretty and looks to be a good bud builder.
Welcome Back! We have missed you! :)

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Thanks!! I checked with Maryott's and they do not carry 'Linda Beck' any more. I have no idea what happened to mine, nor do I know what this is. I will keep looking, maybe something will make since later. I do like it even if it is a NOID. So it will just stay put for now. I will just put Linda Beck on my want list, I do love that daylily. :)

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Did you see if Bill knows what that one might be? It's a shame you can't search Maryott's website by color. Lol If they even sell that one anymore. I'll let you know if I see anything that looks like it.

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

It don't matter too much. I will probably give it away to someone who does not mind noids. LOL.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

You could let it stay and call it Susan's Mystery. Lol

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

yep, it's a mystery alright. LOL. Found another mystery right next too it. LOL. Might dig them up and give them away as a collection. Susan Mystery Box. LOL.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Lol You can always send them to me! I haven't had any noids yet this year. I have leaf streak! It's on Grapeade. I'm thinking garbage can. Lol

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

What is leaf streak?? Garbage can sounds good, it is better safe than sorry right?

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

TD, I have Grapeade and it has never gotten leaf streak for me.

Virginiarose - check the thread "I found this" and see some pics of possible leaf streak.

This message was edited Jun 18, 2014 7:16 AM

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Looks like Chance Encounter to me . Maybe it is not stable yet. BEV

Some yrs flowers bloom better than others. I guess the weather.

Thumbnail by dragonfly62
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Bev, good to see you. How is the "HAND" healing ??? Lovely bloom!!

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Hi Mike. The wrist healed good just a little tendonitis in the thumb here and there. Will try to write more later. So much going on. BEV

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

That's good news!!! We need you to stay safe so that you can pick up where you left off with all those lovely blooms.

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

I lost a lot of daylilies and hostas do to the drought two yrs ago. The rain is ruining a lot of my daylilies this yr but ca sasra sara.

Siloam Fairy Mist, Big Bird, siloam double classic, South Seas,Actic Snow

All of my flowers need dividing but I have no time. BEV

Thumbnail by dragonfly62 Thumbnail by dragonfly62 Thumbnail by dragonfly62 Thumbnail by dragonfly62 Thumbnail by dragonfly62
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

South Seas must be a vigorous grower. Seems every pic of it I have seen is a clump pic.

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

Made a mistake. That one is not South Seas. It is Judith.

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Quote from hemlady :
TD, I have Grapeade and it has never gotten leaf streak for me.

Virginiarose - check the thread "I found this" and see some pics of possible leaf streak.

This message was edited Jun 18, 2014 7:16 AM

Thanks!

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Quote from dragonfly62 :
Looks like Chance Encounter to me . Maybe it is not stable yet. BEV

Some yrs flowers bloom better than others. I guess the weather.

Yours are much more beautiful, need to put that one on my list I love pinks anyway.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.