I have many rhizomes of orange and orange/yellow canna

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I would love to trade for other plants. Make me an offer as there isn't many plants I don't like :)

Lancaster, CA

I'd like to trade. I'd want 1-2 of each color if possible. Please check my trade list see if anything is specifically interesting.

I have mostly bearded Iris to trade. But also have chaste tree cuttings, lilac I could divide and a pomegranate bush I could take cuttings from.

If you want Iris, we could trade 1 for 1 if that's okay. If you want cuttings, you can have as many as I can fit in a box :)

Chris

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Chris I would love to trade 1 for 1 for bearded Iris. And I absolutely can send you 2 of each color.

Dmailing you my address

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Here are pictures

Thumbnail by ilovejesus99 Thumbnail by ilovejesus99
Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Sandy I would love 3 each If you have them and we can work up a trade. I have well rooted good size seedlings from last summer Costus Barbados, Red Ruellia, and Barleria cristata Alba (White Philippine Violet), rooted sinningia sellovii, Dichorisandra thyrsiflora (Purple Ginger),Buddleia lindleyana (Weeping Buddleia) which is evergreen for me even in the heavy sleet week of 20's we had over winter, Clerodendrum Speciosissimum, Clerodendrum Bungei, Burgundy stem running EE, Giant Red Turks Cap

This message was edited Jun 10, 2014 3:17 PM

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

WOW Donna what great plants you have. I do have 3 of each. Sending you a dmail :)

Atlantic Beach, VA

I'd really like to trade for a canna or two; are you interested in a trade?

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Have some allium bulbs I dug up when moving other plants, and some surprise lilies, if you are interested.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Joyce I would love some Allium bulbs

I am putting this on hold till I see if I have any left after the trades above. I will come back with an update.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Moojala I replied to you dmail

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

OK now I don't have a lot there is one bigger bulb and some.smalle ones. I will send you a pic.alter your

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.