Pictures from the swap

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

I hope I was not the only one taking pictures, I missed so many people!

Our lovely hostess, always smiling.

Sally and Paul (Terp) having what looks like a serious conversation.

Bobbin tending the table, thank you for sitting down so I didn't cut off your head
What a line up of charactors: John with his wonderful tie dyed shirt , Sally (?) with her fashionable hat, Pat who has the most beautiful hair, and Buttoneer, looks like she is delivering a plant to someone.

David and his sister (Carol?) at their table, with goodies, always wonderful plants and knowledge.

Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423
Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

A few more:

Sally, Mark, and ? taking a walk arourd the lake.

The next 3 pictures are the lake from left to right.

The view of the house from the lake deck, wouldn't you like to just spend the day in one of those chairs?

Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Holly said on the way home, that she could easily spend an entire day in one of those chairs. Probably wouldn't hurt to have some enhanced grape juice nearby. LOL

Would you buy a used car from this man? No but I'll take a hug!

Thumbnail by Ric_of_MAF Thumbnail by Ric_of_MAF Thumbnail by Ric_of_MAF Thumbnail by Ric_of_MAF
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I completely forgot about taking pictures. I'm glad some body got pictures. The smiles and happy faces in these swap pictures are always so genuine.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

You've got that right, sallyg!!

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

I forgot to use my camera, also, and am so grateful to look at this thread each day, hoping that there'll be more!!

This message was edited Jun 2, 2014 6:19 AM

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

I brought my camera but didn't use it. I think someone got me in a picture but I forget who, perhaps Cricket?

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Same here---my camera sat in my purse all day....
Thanks, Cat for being the only (??) one that may have used your camera...

I have to learn to socialize more at these events. Just seemed most of the day was
spent making sure everyone got the right plants. Making a list--checking it twice......

I also felt I needed to, sort of, "hang around" Tammy. It was her first time
being with this crowd--and I did not want to totally abandon her.

We did walk down to the lake deck and spent a bit of time there...
Tammy was counting how many fish she saw..said Terri had put them in these...
--for future fishing??? Med. size, gray fish. What were they?

PS--We found our way back with no glitches...even stopped back at sally's house to
pick up MY plants. Had a nice chat with the "New Grad."...
What a handsome man he has grown up to be....!

G.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I was trying to get pictures as everyone arrived, my only problem was everyone kept coming up and handing me things or asking me to do something. The camera ended up being set aside and I never got back to it. LOL

Thumbnail by Ric_of_MAF Thumbnail by Ric_of_MAF
Silver Spring, MD(Zone 7a)

Ric, I like the pictures you got of the house. I was so busy looking down at the plants that I didn't realize Terri had a lovely front porch!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Lots of places to sit and enjoy the view.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Gita, thank you for your sweet comments on my kid You know that melts me...

The changes to the house since our first swap there all turned out MAGNIFICENT!!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

I forgot to get out the camera too dag gone it. Glad there were some pictures to capture the day :)

Sally, Mike and I have been building and adding to the house and gardens for 20 years now. Gosh, I can't believe it has been that long. We go in spurts though and most of the bigger type projects drag on for at least 2 or 3 years LOL - the conservatory and kitchen remodel case in point. Other projects that need to be done stay neglected for way too long. The front porch railing is new this year - it matches the original design. When we built the house, we used regular painted wood and it got so rotted that we took it down about 6 years ago. Thank goodness we didn't have any safety inspections or falling mishaps during that time :) The new railing is that maintenance free pvc stuff and was custom milled at a local lumber store.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.