2014 Ideas, Challenges,Accomplishments -Organizing myself!

Victoria Harbour, ON

June,birds are chirping, so nice to walk the gardens, sit and enjoy my coffee while setting out a plan for the day!

Accomplished much yesterday, have a few pieces of trim to paint and I've accomplished my weekend to do list.

Checked my emails this mornimg and saw Jeff my son in Toronto wants to meet up with me today, said he would take a drive up, might just say I'll meet him in Barrie and we can have brunch, could then visit a nursery and look for a few Perrenials that are not yet in my garden.

When I looked through photo's of accomplishments I see I've been busy in tote bags, they will come in hand this summer, need some gifts so that is good.

Also saw photo of the bag filled with xmas scraps, there will be a challenge, more I use the more the bag grows. Lol

There are 2 no sew blankets needing done

Came from here

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1358516/

This thread has 40 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!