When posting photos...

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Sometimes if a person only posts 3 photos not five, on the last one, it will say "Back to the post" sometimes it says "next photo" and there isn't one and you must page back thru the 3 photos to get to the first one which says, "back to the post". This happens when there are less than 5 photos posted. It always works right when 5 photos are posted. Could someone explain what makes the difference?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

I have noticed this also in the past couple of days.

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

It's been like this for a long time (months, if not years); doesn't bother me at all as I always use the back button anyway.

Resin

Yes, as far as I know, it's always been this way. I was wondering if it is something about the way we do it. For example, when posting I never use the Control button to select more than one photo. Don't know how. I post one and when it finishes, I post another, and so on. I also wondered if it could be a difference in browsers or computers.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

It's a known bug since we implemented multiple pic posting, but it hasn't been made a priority to fix. If you can round up examples of posts where the navigation breaks, as well as a few posts with fewer than 5 pics and it works properly, I can feed them to the techs to compare and try to figure out why it does it sometimes but not others.

Post # 9861485 does not work properly. Ive already sent one that does work.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.