CLOSED: Looking for rattail cactus, peanut cactus and aporophyllum

Mesilla Park, NM

Hope fully someone has cuttings or plants to trade for these that I am looking for:

Wants: aporophyllum, rattail cactus, and peanut cactus.

My Haves:

I have some echeverria curly ends, sanseverria Bantels Sensation, three types of agaves small, sharkskin agave pups, desert candle pups, opuntias, and lots of miscell succulents, mini jade, all rooted plants. I also have some cone flower plants, cuttings of tropical milkweed plants or rooted if I get rooted plants. Hoya cuttings.

I want to thank you for any help you can give, and I have other plants that May interest you once I know your interests.

Hope to hear from you.

Antoinette

Jasper, AR(Zone 7a)

Dmail sent

Mesilla Park, NM

Still looking for aporophyllum plants, or cuttings named or not ,, I would appreciate any since I don't have any. Here are a few photos of my agaves, they are a few years old, very slow growers I've potted them up and some are about six years old and still small.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Mesilla Park, NM

These are the parents of the pups above, and baskets full of succulents, I can do a mixed box if anyone I'd interested, plus they are all rooted.

Thank you for looking. And I'm also still looking fir rattail cuttings too.

Antoinette

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Cedar Bluff, AL(Zone 7b)

Hi Gourd,

I think I may have some of at least two, if not all three that you're looking for. I just didn't know the names, so I looked them up they look pretty close. I lost a number of my plants last winter. We had rare record breaking below freezing weather. Even though they were inside, they were in a part of the house I don't use or heat -- had I only thought, I could have put an electric space heater in there -- oh well -- it's Mother Nature's way.

Let me know if you've found what you're looking for, and if not, I'll take some pictures and send to you.

Suny

Cedar Bluff, AL(Zone 7b)

Here are photos of some......

Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird
Cedar Bluff, AL(Zone 7b)

And a few more ...........

Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird Thumbnail by Suny_Freebird
Brownstown, IN

Hi Gourd,
I have a nice size Peanut cactus plant I can send you.
Do you still have cuttings of the plants you showed pictures of? I think one was an Epiphyllum
and one was similar but looks like a Rattail with very small white blooms?

Let me know if you would like to trade.
Thanks,
Karen

Mesilla Park, NM

SUNY Freebird, sending you a dmail..

Mesilla Park, NM

Gardenpaw, I only have what I'm showing here in these photos on thus thread. You may have seen an old thread from when I lived in California, I am trying to get some of what I left behind . I'm looking for some peanut cactus though, if you are still interested.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Gourd I have this if you would like a several cuttings. Would love 1 or 2 sharkskin pups.

Thumbnail by ilovejesus99
Mesilla Park, NM

Ilovejesus, the only agaves I gave left are the ones in the last photo on the first group of photos.

Mesilla Park, NM

Sunny Freebird , I sent you a dmail, I had accidentally sent it to another person. So sorry about that.

Antoinette

This message was edited Jun 26, 2014 10:49 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.