Off Topic - My daughters bridal shower

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I know this is off topic but I couldn't help but post these lovely pictures from my daughter's shower on Sunday.

My daughter Sarah decorating centerpieces, Finished centerpiece, Sarah & fiance Colin, Shower cake, Cutting the cake

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Very sweet, hemlady. Congratulations to Sarah and Colin. When is the wedding?

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks, June 27.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Ah, a June bride.

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

O im glad I caught this. I hope they are very happy.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Congrats to you and your family Hemlady :)

Tampa, FL(Zone 9b)

Congratulations to you and your family!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Congratulations to you and your family.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks everyone!!!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Cindy your daughter is beautiful. I am going to guess that she got her looks from you !!
It appears that she has many talents. That equal beauty and brains. LOL! Wishing them both a lifetime of happiness, love and devotion.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Mike, you are kind. Actually she gets her blond hair from her Dad. I am Italian so I have the darker hair.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Cindy, thanks for clearing that up. LOL!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Sorry i am just now catching this! She is beautiful and will be a beautiful bride I am sure........ is she an only child? or the first to get married?

I agree, looks like she is talented- Those centerpieces are cute, and the cake is gorgeous!

My oldest son is married - yesterday was their second anniversary, and my youngest son got engaged on April 23 and will probably be married in January. Daughter is 20, but doesn't have a boyfriend yet............. There is SO much work involved in preparing for a wedding..... Just the rehearsal dinner for my oldest was a major task because the wedding was 3 hrs away! Hardest problem was finding a location....................now, at least this one will only be an hr away so hopefully we can secure a spot as soon as their date is firm!

Best wishes to the couple.......................
Genna

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Genna. No she is not an only child, but she is the baby and the last to get married. Her older sister has been married for 5 years. I just had two daughters. They will be living in my sisters house which is about 3 miles from me. My sister retired and is moving to Florida and they are going to assume her mortgage.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

That is great that they will be living close!! My oldest that is married lives 2 hrs from me...... and it looks like my youngest son and his wife may end up living about 4.5 hrs from me once he graduates from college in May depending on where he gets into medical school at................... :( I would much prefer them live closer - but I suspect the distance will only get broader as time goes on. We have nothing in our local area for them to come back to...............

Thank goodness they gave you a few years to recover!! My youngest son is engaged to a young girl from Texas. He introduced a friend of his from our same community and church to her sister and now they are engaged and set to be married on June 28. So as soon as her mom finishes planning that one - she will start in on the next theirs. My son and her will probably be married in January.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Genna, praying that all goes well with these marriages.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Thanks Mike!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.