CLOSED: 2014 JUNE PLANT SWAP SIGN UP BY:DJ9 PT 1

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Haves & Wants thread
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1351861/

Well how are your gardens growing :) ready to receive a few new
plants ? Like before all we ask is that when you sign up you will please full fill your swap , so your partner will not be left out.

Please send AT LEASE 3-4 Very Nice size well rooted Plants.
if you can fine or have any SPECIAL plant on your partners wish list that is great but is not mandatory .
you may add other plants as bonuses up to you if you have them .
we try to help expand each others gardens . hope you can join us .

This message was edited May 23, 2014 1:08 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9

PLAYERS

DEEJAY9---REC"D
MUD_ELF
SHORTY_C---REC'D
JOKENNA-----REC'D
ALIKAT32
MITTSY
NANNY23-----REC'D
GOLDHILLAL---REC'D
CHEERMOM----REC'D
WWKATHY
FROGGIESGIRL---REC'D

This message was edited May 29, 2014 6:28 PM

This message was edited Jun 22, 2014 7:01 AM

Me! I am first!

Manhattan Beach, CA(Zone 10b)

Sign me up please.
One swap only. I've got birthdays every week in June and July.

This message was edited May 24, 2014 5:29 PM

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

me

evening all , I have your names Listed On paper Just to whipped tonight to stay on for long Been a hard day.
& My body is telling me to go get my legs up.
so good nite all .

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

Love this swap.. please add me.

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

HI Susie -- Add me too please!

GOTTCHA
Ali i have a list started :) & welcome to all I will try to check back in later today .

Ocean Springs, MS

Changed my mind! Sign me up, please!

This message was edited May 27, 2014 7:24 PM

Ok Julie just have a fun & safe time check in when you can :).
Have a safe & Fun Memorial Weekend.
Players

Deejay9
Mud_Elf
Shorty_c
Happgarden
Jokenna
Alikat32

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Count me in again. Winter was hard on my NY gardens, but I still have plenty to share. I so love my first bloomer, Intermediate iris Space Cadet. It came from your plant swaps, Susie, can't read the tag so don't know who gifted me. we are very ate here, I still have daffodils and grape hyacinths blooming. Lilacs should be blooming soon. Hosta are looking good.

Thumbnail by mittsy

Mittsy good to see ya , So your back in NY Now ? I will need your NY address so I can share with your Partners.
would you like to go put a few likes or haves on our

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1351861/

I'll post this at the top also sorry i forgot to .

back to work.

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Sign me up DeeJay I have more stuff to divide :)

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Mittsy - all the DL's you sent last year are doing well in my gardens this year! I can't wait to see the blooms! My first bearded iris this year was blueberry tart - I think from DJ9!!! We are late here too....my lilac's are just coming out now and I have some daffodils that haven't bloomed yet!

gottcha nanny forgive me all its been a long day back in the morning

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

add me to this swap please

Crystal are you home now??

Glad to hear the day lilies are doing well, I lost almost all of my container grown plantings. Winter was brutal here in New York.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

no, Coming back today

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Sign me up please Susie!

Sue G

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Sorry..I'm on the fence...trying to decide... But I don't want to miss out. Yeash.....ok twist my arm. But not that hard... OK, sign me up for 1 trade susie. Will have to let you know later if I can do more than that one....have the plants, just need the $$$ for shipping and have a few things to pay for next month sooo........ LOL, but isn't that how it is for most of us..lol... ( I need to get LUCKY, like susie is!!!! Winning $$$$.... LOL) Kathy

yeah RIGHT Kathy My brother came into a little money but i won't see any of the cash But he will buy SOME things he Knows I Can use :) told him I needed a Golf Cart to drive arround my gardens :) Don't think i will get that so I will just be happy with my new Kitchen :)
well lunch is done time to go plant a couple plants then house work putting things in the cupboards Not fun they all have to be washed :( BBL

DeeJay Glad you are getting more storage space. I could use extra cabinets myself. But I guess everyone can use more cabinets if they had the room to install them. My kitchen is a walk through so with doors on every wall, so the cabinets are limited because of the lack of useable wall space. If I could change one thing about it , that would be it. More cabinets!

Elk Horn, KY

i think i'll just watch this time around:)

OH CZ We will miss you , But I do understand that there are times we just have to say stop BUT I Cannot Someone please slap my hands :) Ok they are all filled Nice & clean not sure how long :))))) got to go into town back later

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

Nice there susie dusie....a nice addition!

I went and decorated the rest of the cemeteries today. They are already so pretty with the flags and the flowers. Come Monday they will be amazing.

Went shopping which is what Memorial day is all about right? Sorry being vicious. LOL
Got some cushions for the outdoor furniture since we spend all our time outside. First pic is of the yellow cushions which I am glad they aren't my choice cause we are busy people and they would end up awful. But it is funny how a color can make a difference.

There in the background is my puppy 'Sam'.

Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden

I Like the YELLOW It is Bright & festive Love the wicker very nice . well will try to finish this I started it 2hrs ago went back outside to take a couple pictures & started Pulling weeds .

Now its 9:45 Time for shower GN all

Thanks DeeJay.

I am going to need to withdraw from the swap, I am so sorry. Too much happening in June, I didn't expect.

Know whatcha Mean Happ , Hope you will stay & chat with us :)

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

It's finally gotten hot here and everything is pretty big so I am going to skip this month. I'll keep a look out in case you do swaps in July and August when I will be ready to divide Iris rhizomes.
Enjoy the swap, everyone.

Not sure what to do but maybe an IRIS Swap in JULY, My plants are also getting very tall.
WWKathy ask me if i was going to do one but didn't think i could do a swap & Iris swap .

BUT : How many would be ok with doing a IRIS swap In JULY?
if ya do not have any to share you can share other types of Plantsor a RED WHITE BLUE Box for your Partner.
this is not a sign up just checking if it would be ok ?

Well I'm going to stay in here & Play its got to warm to play outside :) BBL

Manhattan Beach, CA(Zone 10b)

I need to pass on a July swap. I am interested in an August or September swap.

DJ, I might be able to do an Iris swap in July.

Good to hear Nanny There is still LOTS Of time to decide .It is usually very hot in July to send any plants This is why it was brought up about haven a Iris swap. well time for my shower then off to lay back GN All .

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

DJ - I can do a red white and blue swap for July....or I have iris but they are noid's and most people want named ones...so whatever works!! I just like trading with everyone. I've been marking my plants with their names and also the names of the people who swapped with me. It was great fun today to look at some tags and think of all of you while I was out in my gardens!

Love love love the kitchen....jealous of all that space!

So tired - out all day! I am happy to say that I planted some seeds from the seed swap I participated in a few years ago (I didn't use them all last year) and now I hope to have more babies to trade in a month! And I hope to get some more plants in my garden! DJ and WWK and PFG and Mittsy to name a few people who traded seeds with me!

Mittsy -- do you need anything to replace those containers....I'd be more than happy to pack an extra box for you! You are alway soooo generous with me! XO

Money plant below -- it survived the winter!

Thumbnail by AliKat32

Thanks for the offer, but I can get starts back from local family and friends on most items but the mini hostas. Our siberians are starting to bloom and most of the tall beardeds haven't opened yet. I just noticed Immortality, sib. Reddy Maid and sib. Rose Quest, yesterday. My bloom schedule is all messed up so it will be hard to keep track of dates.

When I visited KY I went to the botanical garden to check on the Japanese collection I donated to them. All but one (Coho) made it thru the winter. It was a cold winter for them, too. The pond is a mess, but I just can't get in to clean it out. I've been weeding almost daily, hard to keep ahead of it.

Same here Mittsy weather was hard this winter on many of my plants Mostly on my varigated Yuccas ,& a SIB Eclipes didn't make it & a few others .

got my work cut out for me today so off & running.

Thumbnail by deejay9
Ocean Springs, MS

OK, I have changed my mind! SO, SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll update my list of wants. Also, whoever gets my name, please do not mail until at least
June 10! And please poke some holes in the box because it will be really hot here by then. Thanks, Julie

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Mittsy - I think you gave me some mini hostas - I have mouse ears.....and something else mini...let me know and I can take pics !

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.