Great Buy Today

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 8a)

I found this New Botanicare power cloner 77 for $100.00. This thing normally cost over $400.00. The dome for the unit cost a little over $100.00. When I saw it I immediately though salad greens and herbs. I know it's a cloner and with the dave's name weeding you think the marijuana plant. My name is weeding because I feel as if I am constantly pulling weeds from my garden. When I saw it my aerogarden came to mind. The holes are about the same sizes as my aerogarden and I can grow a lot more.

Thumbnail by weeding

I have loaded some seeds into the cloner. I have about 7 types of herbs, 4 mini tomatoes and some lettuce. If you look at the last picture you will see that the aerogarden pods fit perfectly. They are the aerogarden herb pod.

Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding
(Zone 11)

Hi Weeding, that looks like a very nice setup. Are you going to grow your plants with it or just use it to start cuttings and seedlings?
This is my first year growing plants hydroponically,
and for the most part, I have been happy with the results.

Dave

I will be doing all of the above. I want to grow some salad greens and herbs, but will also be using it for cloning tomato cuttings and sprouting other seed to be planted in my other hydro setups.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.