today's pics

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

Since I am more than a year behind in placing my plant photos into their proper folders . . . (you finish it)
Here are some pics from today's session. The little cactus bunch has the 9 red flowers and 4 unopened. It is like a small torch. xuling

Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling
Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

Here is the first pic with all 13 flowers open. xuling

Thumbnail by xuling
Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

Wow, lovely flower colors!

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

Yes indeed. and I have a lot more, just have to post them ! ! ! x

Baja California, Mexico(Zone 11)

Nice little set of flowering cacti. Please do post more.

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

Here are some taken the other day. I do not know where the time goes, but it flies quickly. xuling

Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling
Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

and a few more. x

Baja California, Mexico(Zone 11)

So much color. I am amazed. The different shades on the first flower for example. Or the outrageous yellow of the fifth one.

How are your Macho Mocha flowers coming along?

Cannelton, IN(Zone 6b)

Nice xuling.

Windsor, CA(Zone 9b)

The Manfreda 'Suavo Bravo' is now 8 feet high and not blooming yet. Of the two MM's the larger one's stem is 50" and has 9 secondary stems growing and the smaller one has a 42" primary stem with 7 secondary stems growing. One cannot count them by looking at the photos I tried to take some photos today of the secondary stems but they did not turn out all that well. Neither MM is blooming yet. The mother plant's stem was about 8' tall when it bloomed (well, between 7-8', cannot remember) xuling

Thumbnail by xuling Thumbnail by xuling
Decatur, GA

Great blooms xuling.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.