Raise my Baby, The parade of strollers, part2

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Everyone, pleas bring the picture of you babies over here.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Ms. Naranjilla gots pot! She be ha-a-ppy. (Or is that just mellow?). Anyhows, it purty. Since she cain't stay out all winter. Plus she can wander her needles all over, patrollin like. Thanks for the new nursery jkj!

My beginnin pics:

Thumbnail by 13Turtles Thumbnail by 13Turtles Thumbnail by 13Turtles Thumbnail by 13Turtles
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Here is my Emperor Japanese maple!

Thumbnail by taters55
Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

'Zat mean you're an Empress, Linda Kay, I mean, Your Most Magnificent Rulership?

^_^

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Sum buddies needs to come over an play with us! We not used to the nursery bein so empty. Doncha think?

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Happy Mamas Day everyone.
Yes, you all are good Mamas, just misguided sometimes!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

HAPP MUDDERS DAY! Linda, love that JP. I have 2.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Happy Mothers Day!

Taters, You have a nice truck hiding behind your beautiful baby. I love old pickup trucks. They are sexy!

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

I agree, tdl!

Happy Mother's Day to all the good mothers out there!

I got a new baby, the new and improved model! Whoopee!
But umm I'm embarrassed that I can't tell if he (I was told its a boy, lol) if he is a rosemary or a lavender or some other member of that family. I know where they originated, and I used to live there, so I don't >need< to know its name to momma it, but umm I'd kinda like to know.

Thank you poison! You're a GREAT buddy! I'm so appreciative.

happyTurtle

The truck is one of my husband's hot rods. It is a 54 ford.

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

I thought I put a tag in! My bad. It's a Spanish Lavender. The specific cultivar was on the tag that I guess I lost....so sorry. You'll have to make up a name.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Taters, Your DH has good taste in hot rods!

Turtles, Congrats, on your newest addition.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Geez, you have a real knack PDF! Did you know I also lived in Spain? In Barcelona, but I also got to spend time in the mountains where there was lavender growing! And Spain is where I most get homesick for, so thank you thank you thank you!!!

I began to wonder about rosemary because just the leaves are SO fragrant. I spent time at a nursery yesterday smelling all the lavender, trying to get a clue, but nothing even came CLOSE to yours. :~)

Barbourville, KY(Zone 7a)

Here she is! Mona is in her permanent location. She is a fledgling now, but prepare to eat her dust!

Thumbnail by poisondartfrog
South Lake Tahoe, CA(Zone 6a)

Mona is magnificent. But ....lol.... i want my new baby mama to win the race... start yur engins!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Tell Mona to move over when my baby gits here. She's a shoe in!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Here teh BAD BABY smotherd n coverd. Wez not gettin long so well rit now. Ill find it a new home

Thumbnail by badcat
Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

How's ya going live like that? Put it in a pot till it is a little bigger. Gee, and she wants ta be a mama!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

No potz!! I has a nice little spot next to the hamburgerz

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Fine has it yer way

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Sides Mona gonna bez winnin this 1

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I really doubt that. I'z only hash one eye today, ani can surle see I will be the winner

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

hmmms wheredya leafit? joo check on the seenk? Nexta the teef?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

YA WANNA SEE?

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo
BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

What did you do???

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

poison oak.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

=/ oh geez! you go to the dr?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I will when they open. can't see a thing out of that eye

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

good reason to go, dontcha think?

Kathy, that looks very uncomfortable! I would be camping at the Dr.'s door when it opens up!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

oh when the dr opens! I thought you meant the eye! get down there n get yerself better!

Kathy, read this article...

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-poison-ivy-oak-sumac-treatment

You can treat most cases of the rash yourself with calamine lotion. Cold compresses -- 15 to 30 minutes several times a day -- are useful for itching and blistering; cool showers are also effective. Antihistamines may also relieve the symptoms. If you have complications from a severe case, you will need to see a doctor. If the rash is severe or wide spread, your doctor may recommend oral prednisone or another corticosteroid.

If you do come in contact with any of these poisonous plants, be sure to clean your clothing, tools, or any gear that you may have had with you. Since the plants' toxic resin, urushiol, can remain on clothing and other items for extended periods of time, you don't want to be re-exposed at a later date by touching a contaminated item.

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh, No! Kittyjo! Sorry your suffering like that. I'll pray for you, that poison oak heals up fast. If I lived closer I would drive you to the doctor. Please be careful driving.

You're all wrong. Lol My baby will win. It's at boot camp now getting training before it comes to me. Lol It's going to win for sure. What ever it is. Lol

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i'm back. I got a shot of steroids, eye drops an itch pills. don't feel no better, but hopefully in time. linda, I think I caught it from my neighbors granddaughter before they knew she had it, which means I caught it in church.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

thought I would share with you what real babies look like

Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo Thumbnail by jordankittyjo

Beautiful babies! I hope no one else in your church gets it. Wash your clothes really good before someone else touches them.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Thanks Linda. Have you ever tried living in a half remodeled kitchen? What a pain.

Not a kitchen, but a few years ago, when we had Dad living with us, we added onto the house with a new bedroom. That was a pain!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.