Collection for tornado victims in Lincoln Co, TN

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Several people lost their homes during Monday's storms in TN, among them the Koonce family - we're trying to collect for them if anyone is interested in helping http://www.wbir.com/story/weather/2014/04/29/lincoln-co-man-watches-as-neighbors-home-destroyed/8451317/

Here's the article, they need $, clothing, household goods - my housekeeper will deliver to them, but I'm also taking $ donations via Paypal if you have a few $ to spare...izzygirl1@yahoo.com

Laceys Spring, AL(Zone 7a)

Hey I just saw this message and have sent something to you via Paypal. Let me know you got it ok. Good luck to the family!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank you!! We've done pretty good, lots of clothes, 'stuff' & some very generous donations in our neighborhood! (I haven't checked PP, so didn't see it)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Also just saw this. Please check your pay pal. The town is just an hour or so down the road from us. Thanks for doing this!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Thank you so much! My friend brought a bunch of stuff & the $ we've collected & all the 83 year old grandma could do was cry & say thank you, over & over again!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.